December 12, 2012

Yo peeps. Still hangover from last Sunday's match. Man City 2-3 Man United. Sweet revenge, it was. BLOODY HELL I'M HAPPY.

The only thing that annoys me so much is the fact that almost everyone talking about how special today's date is. 12.12.12. Yeah, I know it's one hell beautiful date but seriously,


Okay, I'm ranting. That ain't cool.

I'm thinking about what I should write on here, it's either about football or something else. No, not football please. I've had enough. This hangover seems like forever but it feels like heaven. You probably don't understand. I don't know why I wrote that. *awkward silence* OKAY SO, my vacation is in three days. Oh my god I can't wait. You have no idea how bored I really am staying at home, watching movies, and blahblahblah. A vacation. Finally, after for so long. FAMILY VACATION. I will be going to Langkawi Island. I've been there for like a thousand times but the last time I went there was in 08/09. Really looking forward to it. I'll post pictures as soon as I get home. (there a slight chance i won't cuz i'm such a lazy ass. bear with me, fellas) 

Okay, I'll write to you soon! X