January 2, 2012

2nd January 2012. Look, it's January all over again. New year, new experience, new school stuff, same me. Since 2012 is here, I will try to achieve some goals that I made for myself.

1. No internet after this. That means no Youtube and Twitter.
2. Study
3. Study
4. Study
5. Study
6. Study
7. Study
8. Get straight A's for SPM.
9. No more failing in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Add Maths.
10. Become best friend with books.
11. I am a nerd.
12. Get everything done in time. Homeworks, assignments, blablabla. That kind of stuff.
13. STUDY EVERY FRIGGIN DAY :]

I hope I can survive. With all these goals, I can see that my life is doomed. Let's look on the bright side, I do all of these for my own good. Lose something to gain something. It's not that hard after all. My time, to MOVE ON. You will probably not going to see me blogging anymore. Goal number 1. Gosh I'm gonna miss Youtube. Smosh, Toby, Shane, Ryan, Fine Bros, Cyr, DeeFizzy, all my fave youtubers. FUCK THIS GOAL THINGY IS SHITTY. Youtube is my world. Besides Twitter. Okay, LOSE SOMETHING TO GAIN SOMETHING. Remember that. Let's hope that I don't die. Wish me luck. So long goodbye readers, only if I had one. Bye :')