January 18, 2012

Hello peeps. I am back. Miss me? ;)

I have been absofreakinglutely busy for the past few weeks. Mountains of homework, tuition classes every weekend, co-curriculum. Ahh, life as a SPM candidate is no fun. No fun at all. January is going to leave us soon and SPM is getting near. I think, I'm dead. Yeah I just died. Oh by the way, The Hush Sound is having a gig in CHICAGO this Febuary. It is impossible for me to be there. Chicago is so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyyyyyyy, but knowing that they are reuniting after 3-year hiatus just made me happy. This news can't get any better. :') 

I'm done. If you guys are missing me, just go to my Twitter page. Most of my time is spent on Twitter. Okay, that was so lame. Whatevs. Bye peeps. Stay awesome and most important, stay on your feet!